Page Contents

Alternative Payment Arrangements

Alternative Payment Arrangements

Alternative payment arrangements are available for claimants who can’t manage

their monthly payment.

The landlord or claimant can apply for an Alternative Payment Arrangement (APA) Managed Payment to Landlord (MPTL) at any time, which will be considered on a case by case basis.

An APA can also include a more frequent than monthly payments or a split payment of an award between partners.

The Universal Credit Landlord Portal allows registered social landlords to submit managed payment requests. This will only be for those tenants that are listed on the landlord’s Portal account.

More detailed information about Alternative Payment Arrangements.